ST. MARK Catholic School
- Mrs. Darcie Girmus
- Our Mission, as ST. MARK students is to share the light of Christ as we grow in Faith, Knowledge and Service.
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Two classes per grade; grades K-8
- Pre-school: ages 3 and 4 (two-day, three-day, and five-day options available; full and half day programs provided)
- NAMED 2015 BLUE RIBBON SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE BY THE U.S. DEPT. OF EDUCATION
- VIRGINIA CATHOLIC EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
- Teachers are certified through the Commonwealth of Virginia or VCEA and boast an average of over 12 years in the teaching profession. Many of our teachers have advanced degrees. Our teachers and staff are dedicated professionals, strong in their faith, who love children and teaching in an atmosphere of affection, respect, and fun. This allows for the program of strong academics and strong faith and moral development within a strong community that is the hallmark of ST. MARK School.
- Spanish (Pre-school–8th)
- Weekly computer classes, grades K-8; Robotics, grade 5
- Mobile Laptop Carts, Chrome books, and tablets for technology integration at all grades
- ActivBoards in all classrooms
EXTENDED DAY CARE (grades K-8 only) – no wait list; billed as used
- Morning—7 to 8:30 a.m.
- Afternoon—3:30 to 6 p.m.