If you are a new or returning family completing the Diocesan Online Forms, please “click here” to complete the process.
Now Accepting Applications for 2022-2023
Thank you for your interest in ST. MARK Catholic School for your family!
Everything you need to begin the application process in included below.
We review each application once all materials have been submitted and received. Applications are accepted, and application decisions are made, on a rolling basis once the re-enrollment process for current families has been completed (usually end of January of the enrolling year), and until classes are filled.
Application decisions are sent to families once a full application review has been completed.
- Complete the Online Application (upload all required documents when applying: birth certificate, Baptismal certificate, immunizations records, and custody agreement, if applicable)
- Submit $100 non-refundable application fee (just one fee per family). Applications are not reviewed until the application fee is received. Make checks payable to ST. MARK Catholic School and mail check to: ST. MARK Catholic School, ATTN: Admissions, 9972 Vale Rd, Vienna, VA 22181.
- Sign and deliver Release of Student Records form to current school.
- Sign and deliver Teacher Narrative form to current school.
- Complete the Parishioner Verification Form (ST. MARK Parishioners only). Upload completed form as part of the online application, or email completed form to email@example.com.
- Submit Immunization Records to ST. MARK. You may upload them through the online application, or email immunization records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Pre-School Preference Form (Pre-School applications ONLY) Upload completed form as part of the online application, or email completed form to email@example.com * Please note, actual program offerings may vary based on parent interest and the evolving health landscape.
- Submit a completed VA School Health Entrance Form Upload completed form as part of the online application, or email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org (must be submitted prior to the first day of school)