PTPO USED UNIFORM SALE: TUES 8/11 & WED 8/12: VIA SIGN-UP ONLY!
We are excited to announce the first ST MARK PTPO event of the 2020-2021 school year.
When: Tuesday August 11, 2020 10am – 4pm (signup to shop, no walk-ins)
Wednesday August 12, 2020 10am – 4pm (signup to shop, no walk-ins)
Where: ST MARK ELC Lobby (head to the playground at the back of the church and you will see us)
- You must book a slot to come shop. No walk-ins please.
- One slot per family during the two day sale.
- Please do not bring additional people or children with you at your time slot.
- You must be wearing a mask the entire time you are visiting the sale.
- We accept credit cards, checks, and cash (please bring small bills to pay your exact total as we will not have cash on hand for change).
Signup to shop the sale at https://signup.com/go/RUfyFmL Can’t make it to the sale?
We are accepting orders by email. We will fulfill them in the order we receive them starting Wednesday the 12th.
- Please visit the Lands End website to view uniforms and use those sizes to place orders as most of our items are from Lands End.
- Please email a list of items you would like to Mrs. Cathy Abi-Khattar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders are due Wednesday August 12 at 12pm.
- We will fulfill as much of your order as we can based on our stock and send you an invoice through Paypal.
- We will coordinate a time/place to pickup the order.
- No exchanges or returns on orders.
- We do not take orders for navy uniform shorts and pants. We do have gym shorts and pants.
- Skirts and jumpers are often altered and are difficult to fulfill by size only, but we will do our best.
AMAZON SMILE FOR THE SCHOOL!
When placing orders through Amazon, please make sure you are supporting ST. MARK Catholic School through Amazon Smile! Note that the proceeds go directly towards the SCHOOL by using the above link or by clicking here.
ST. MARK FALL 2020 SHOE DRIVE!
The PTPO is partnering with funds2orgs for a shoe drive collection during the first week of school. As you are cleaning through your homes this summer, please set aside your and/or your children’s shoes in order to donate towards this worthy cause! Please keep in mind the do’s and don’ts as you are collecting shoes to be donated.
NEW FALL 2020 SPIRITWEAR – ORDER DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 13TH!
New Spiritwear for the 2020-21 Fall School year is now available for purchase! See the Spirit wear tab to place your order! NEW STYLES ADDED THIS YEAR! These are just a sampling…
PLEASE VISIT OUR OUTREACH PAGE FOR MORE EVENTS IN SEPTEMBER!
ST. MARK COMMUNITY – SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT
Thank you to everyone who submitted their businesses to the PTPO. Please consider supporting these ST. MARK family-owned operations during this health crisis. The list of open businesses can be accessed here.
The Parent, Teacher, Parishioner Organization (PTPO) of ST. MARK Catholic School is sponsored by the school to promote a cooperative effort at meeting certain needs of the student body. The parent organization is subject in all respects to the control of the school, and all parent organization activities and all materials prepared by parents must be submitted to the principal/administration for approval prior to implementation and/or distribution.