The PTPO organizes fun and educational before- and after-school enrichment activities for ST. MARK students.
Check back soon for 2019-2020 classes.
Volunteers are needed for each class offered. The volunteer responsibilities include:
- Attending the after school activity session each week.
- Arriving at 3:30 pm and greeting the instructor.
- Ensuring the instructor arrives and departs the school building.
- Ensuring students are picked up by their parents or specified guardian at the end of class.
- Escorting children that are not picked up to EDC.
- Identifying a substitute if you are unable to attend a session.
Contact Jolie Gaspard with any questions about Enrichment offerings!