The PTPO organizes fun and educational before- and after-school enrichment activities for ST. MARK students.
2020 Spring Enrichment Offerings
Chess, Grades K – and Up: Fridays, 3/20 to 5/22, 7:35 AM – 8:25 AM, Skip days: 4/10/2020, 4/17/2020
Coding (Arcade Action), Grades 2 – 5: Thursdays, 3/19 to 5/21, 3:40 – 4:40 PM, Skip days: 4/9, 4/16
Robotics (Zoo Bots), Grades 1 – 5: Mondays, 3/30 to 6/1, Skip days: 4/13, 5/25
Volunteers are needed for Robotics. The volunteer responsibilities include:
- Attending the afterschool activity session each week.
- Arriving at 3:30 pm and greeting the instructor.
- Ensuring the instructor arrives and departs the school building.
- Ensuring students are picked up by their parents or specified guardian at the end of class.
- Escorting children that are not picked up to EDC.
- Identifying a substitute if you are unable to attend a session.
Contact Jolie Gaspard with any questions about Enrichment offerings!