The PTPO organizes fun and educational before- and after-school enrichment activities for ST. MARK students.
2019 Fall Enrichment Offerings
Chess: Grades 1-8, Friday, 7:35 AM, 10/11/19 – 12/13/19
Robotics: Grades 1- 5, Monday, 3:45 – 4:40 PM, 10/7/2019 – 12/9/2019 (Theme: Aquabots)
Coding: Grades 2-5, Thursday, 3:45 – 4:40 PM 10/10/2019 – 12/12/2019 (Theme: Mazes and Monsters)
Volunteers are needed for each class offered. The volunteer responsibilities include:
- Attending the afterschool activity session each week.
- Arriving at 3:30 pm and greeting the instructor.
- Ensuring the instructor arrives and departs the school building.
- Ensuring students are picked up by their parents or specified guardian at the end of class.
- Escorting children that are not picked up to EDC.
- Identifying a substitute if you are unable to attend a session.
Contact Jolie Gaspard with any questions about Enrichment offerings!