There are a variety of ways in which each family can contribute to the success of PTPO sponsored activities.
First and foremost is the gift of your time. Each PTPO committee is in need of volunteers for both short-term and year-long time commitments. If you would like more information about the following volunteer opportunities, please contact Kortney Roth, PTPO President.
You can view and sign-up for volunteer opportunities throughout the upcoming year at stmarkptpovolunteer.com
Room Parent and Lunch Volunteer Information
- Room Parents Needed! If you have the time and interest in helping your child’s teacher organize activities and communicate with parents, please contact Jennifer Hooker, PTPO Room Parent Coordinator.
- Please sign up for Lunch Volunteers 2019-20 (1st-8th Grade):
Lunch volunteers help clear tables, assist with lunch items of the younger students, as well as help with the hot lunch distribution. Each grade is responsible for covering lunch room duty for a month of the school year but parents are welcome to volunteer at any time.
- Aug and Sept – All Grades
- Oct – 1st grade
- Nov – 8th grade
- Dec – 2nd grade
- Jan – 7th grade
- Feb – 3rd grade
- Mar – 6th grade
- Apr – 4th grade
- May – 5th grade
- June – All Grades
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps —
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com
2. Enter your email address (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp).
3. Choose your spots – SignUp will send you an automated confirmation and reminders.