There are a variety of ways in which each family can contribute to the success of PTPO sponsored activities.
First and foremost is the gift of your time. Each PTPO committee is in need of volunteers for both short-term and year-long time commitments. If you would like more information about the following volunteer opportunities, please contact Cathy Abi-Khattar.
- Catered Events
- Faith Committee
- GRACE Art
- Lunch Volunteers
- Trunk or Treat
- Used Uniform
- Lion Laps
You can find our signups for the year at stmarkptpovolunteer.com
Volunteer Information & Forms
- Room Parents Needed! If you have the time and interest in helping your child’s teacher organize activities and communicate with parents, please contact Piper Conrad.
- PTPO Volunteer Sign Up Form
Please check out this list of current volunteer opportunities to see how you give your time and talent to our school.
- Please sign up for Lunch Volunteers 2018-19 (1st-8th Grade):
Lunch volunteers help clear tables, assist with lunch items of the younger students, as well as help with the hot lunch distribution. Each grade is responsible for covering lunch room duty for a month of the school year but parents are welcome to volunteer at any time.
- Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps —
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com
2. Enter your email address (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp)
3. Choose your spots – SignUp will send you an automated confirmation and reminders.